The Innokin iTaste 134 | Forum

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

sp_Feed Topic RSS sp_TopicIcon
The Innokin iTaste 134
July 14, 2013
7:01 pm
Kevin
Admin
Forum Posts: 915
sp_UserOfflineSmall Offline

From Grimmgreen.com

http://www.grimmgreen.com/post/55265754883/first-impressions-photos-of-the-innokin-itaste

tumblr_mptztrV3aW1qc8949o3_1280.png.jpg

FIRST IMPRESSIONS + PHOTOS

4 notes 3 Comments 1 Shares

Of the Innokin iTaste 134

Just arrived from Innokin is the iTaste 134.  Once you get this out of the VERY fancy locking case it comes in you  will notice the weight.  Even without a battery this thing is HEAVY.  It feels beyond sturdy, and it’s also quite wide.  About the same as a bombshell stinger in diameter. 

Let’s see what Innokin says about the iTaste 134

Brief Features:

The iTaste 134 is a microprocessor-controlled VW personal vaporizer that lets you easily adjust the wattage with a rotational wheel.

Main Features:

Scale Display Wattage Scale display …wattage offers more intuitive control and more accurate performance

Variable Wattage: The wattage can be adjusted with the rotational wheel to 6.5W, 7W, 8W, 9W, 10W, 11W, 12W, and 12.5W
Use lower wattage for low-resistance (ohms) accessories and higher wattage for high-resistance (ohms) accessories

Battery Level Indicator:
The iTaste 134 battery capacity is displayed via green, yellow, and red LED lights. Green = Fully ChargedYellow = Half DischargedRed = Charge Needed

High compatibility 510 connector:
Will fit iClear10, iClear16, and iClear30 clearomizers, as well as standard 510 accessories

ON/OFF Battery Switch:Quickly clicking the power button three times will enable or disable the battery. Once enabled, holding down the button will activate the device.

This safety feature prevents the atomizer from turning on while it’s in your pocket or bag and prevents accidental changes to your settings.

10-Seconds Cutoff:
If the button is held down for 10 seconds or longer, the iTaste 134 will shut itself off until the button is released and pressed again.

Short Circuit Protection.Reverse Battery Protection Circuit.

I’ve literally only spent a few hours with the 134, so far I have noticed it’s HEAVY, not entirely comfortable to hold, but not un-comfortable, just different.  

Clicky button that works well,  Carries the trademark Innokin yellow-green-red light system like the MVP, SVD and VV V3 all have.  Adjustable wattage via the center spinning ring ( it clicks in place ) up to 12.5 watts.  No ohm checker, or display of any kind. 

Ego style connection so all your EVOD, T3,  Stardust,  iClear16 style clearomizers will work without issue.  And “ego skirts" with a tank will also connect like in the picture above. 

The only strange thing i’ve noticed so far is it seems to do this strange “power up" thing when pressing the button.  It fires right away, but doesn’t deliver the full load of wattage until a split second later.  I’ll be interested to see if anyone else runs across this. 

So far so BIG, it’s big… I can’t get over how big it is.  Obviously I will report back via Youtube in the not too distant future on how the 134 has worked out for me.  

Not sure exactly what vendors will be carrying the 134, this one came directly from Innokin.com 

Keep on vaping everyone

-Nick 

http://vapersplace.com/signature/sig.php?d=20090601&p=1&c=7.50

July 18, 2013
7:05 pm
Kevin
Admin
Forum Posts: 915

It uses an 18650 battery. For the size of that thing a 18650 battery is a big FAIL!

http://vapersplace.com/signature/sig.php?d=20090601&p=1&c=7.50

March 4, 2015
1:05 am
eCig World
Forum Posts: 26

Looks and feels great! Well made, excellently designed By Innokin. applause

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 126

Currently Online:
1 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Nhaler: 304

Ravengrim: 267

avid vaper: 230

vapingreek: 220

VolcanoEcigs: 166

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 14

Members: 6701

Moderators: 5

Admins: 2

Forum Stats:

Groups: 1

Forums: 17

Topics: 1410

Newest Members:

Konextu, BradU, Stephen, Tyler-Greenwald, doug, Roger-Gan, Jordan, Scott, Pete-Panaia

Moderators: Blend: 0, ElectronicstixSupport: 2, BHam: 234, atomicvapors: 1, AtomicVapors1: 9

Administrators: Kevin: 915, swordfish: 0